The New York Times reports on Ikaria... the island where people forget to die!
Journalist and explorer Dan Buettner has identified five regions of the world with the largest percentage of 100-year-olds, called the Blue Zones. Ikaria is one of them.
Claim your spot!
We've just scheduled a new session.
Session #1: June 20-26, 2021
in addition to our existing session
CLICK HERE for Eirini's letter about her 2019 Goddess Adventure in Ikaria and watch video testimonials from the goddesses.
Terms of Service
1. It is the responsibility of the Playshop participant to make their own flight arrangements and check that their own travel dates align with the Playshop dates. Eirini is not responsible for flight costs. We recommend that all Playshop participants have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
2. Due to the current world situation, $500 deposits are refundable until final payment is made.
3. Playshop participants will be respectful of other Playshop participants, innkeepers, and the inn premises at all times, especially in regard to any information Playshop participants share with each other.
4. If Eirini is not able to conduct the program or any part of it due to illness, bereavement or other unforeseen circumstances, a pro-rata refund of part of the Playshop cost will be returned to Playshop participants. This refund will be calculated in good faith by Eirini as a percentage of the number of days of the six-day program and the activities affected, applied to the remainder payment.
5. Eirini reserves the right to change itineraries or activities at her discretion.
6. Coach Eirini reserves the right to alter any facility or accommodation if rooms are not available.
7. The Playshop participant must make sure they notify Eirini of any existing medical conditions & participate in activities at their own risk, to the degree they are medically and physically able to do so. Playshop participants who have pre-existing injuries or illnesses are advised to seek a doctor’s advice before travel. Eirini is not liable for any injuries arising from participation in Playshop activities. It is the responsibility of the Playshop participant to stop and rest if she experiences any pain or sickness. It is important to be aware of our own bodies.
8. Eirini is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of personal possessions or valuables of Playshop participants.
9. Playshop participants must inform Eirini of any concerns that they have about the program as soon as possible so they can be handled effectively & efficiently.
10. Eirini is not responsible or liable for injuries or damages incurred from services rendered by third parties. Playshop participants will employ their own judgment in participating in them.
11. Eirini will not be liable for any failures beyond her control. This covers natural disasters, war, acts of God, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
12. Eirini accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses incurred during the stay in Ikaria or traveling to and from the Playshop.